SubjectRe: A desktop environment[1] kernel wishlist
On 10/27/2014 07:31 AM, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-10-27 at 10:28 +0100, Pavel Machek wrote:
>> Hi!

>>> No. And I would expect that we would get a wake up type of "power
>>> button" or "lid open" in this case.
>>
>> I believe you should really use "is lid opened or AC or dock
>> connected" to determine if it was automatic resume or not. It should
>> work better and you can actually do it today.
>
> There's no LID or docks on a tablet.

For a tablet, isn't the relevant piece of information whether the power
button was recently pressed, not whether the power button caused the wakeup?

It would be really annoying if there were a window around every RTC
wakeup during which pressing the power button didn't actually turn on
the screen.

--Andy

  Last update: 2014-10-29 21:01    [W:0.129 / U:0.204 seconds]