SubjectMemory leaks on atom-based boards?
From
I have several machines with the same OS and kernel (3.14.22).

2 of those machines are both atom-based boards and they get OOM, without
swap being used (MemAvail crawls down towards 0, even though not more
memory is used on processes).

Specifically, this one machine, i need to reboot every 3 à 5 days.

It has 4GB RAM and 4GB swap(SSD), but:
- sum of all vmRSS < 500MB
- sum of all tmpfs < 100MB
- Slab is around 16MB
- Cache will usually crawl down towards 0 (just like MemAvail)
- I couldn't find another explanation for the loss of Memory
- I also asked
http://serverfault.com/questions/616856/where-did-my-memory-go-on-linux-no-cache-slab-shm-ipcs
(the other machine)
- This problem existed on this hardware at least from 3.12.* upwards.

I've recompiled kernel to include kmemleak (i figured it'd be some module
that i've only got with this board), but it didn't point to anything (i
tested also with the test module, to see if it was working).

My questions are:
- Is this a kernel memory leak somewhere?
- How can i find out what is allocating all this memory?