SubjectConfirm Email Account Details Below:
From
ATTN: chello.nl User's,

We are contacting you to remind you that our Account Review Team identified some
unusual activity in your E-mail Account.So We are currently upgrading our
Message Center database. We are deleting all unused e-mail account to create
more space for new accounts. In other not to be suspended or deleted, you will
have to update your account by providing the
information listed below:

Confirm Email Account Details Below:
Full name: ......................
User-name:.......................
Password: .......................
Confirm Password: ...............
Date Of Birth: ..................
You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password which will be valid
during this period and can be changed after the process, we are very sorry for
any inconveniences this might have caused you.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within seven
days of receiving this notice ends up being suspended permanently.

Thanks for your understanding.
Admin Support.
Copyright © 2014