SubjectRe: Fwd: [Proposal] PM sleep children of inactive I2C bus segments off Masters in multi-master systems
From
Thanks, I will probably work on error return values for master
selectors and add IRQ support to the pca9541 driver.

--
- Danielle Costantino

  Last update: 2014-10-01 23:21    [W:0.080 / U:0.360 seconds]