SubjectFwd: [RFC] kbuild: Build samples directory with make modules
From
Is there any specific reason that this patch is ignored still yet?
Compiling the uImage and modules together add the support of samples?
Shouldn't it be compiled as a module separately and that is correct
behavior in case of if samples are compiled as loadable modules?

Thanks,
Mohsin Kazmi