SubjectRe: Gnu - censorship
Richard Stallmans fanboys in pure brattyness and wish for dicks up their
ass, has now contacted my email provider, claiming I am spamming the
list. This again censorship.

If retardation is what you want, you should take their side.

If excellence and brilliance is what you want, you should listen. No
doubt a lot of people have chosen the side of pride and retardation. And
that is what is commonly known about linux-circles. Arrongant nerds who
are very backward, and against any idea of superiority in excellence.

And that is ofcourse not compatible with what a hacker is either.

More like a bunch of blind sheep, upset unless they get the semenload of
Stallman.

This is the DSP I did, and is the worlds best, and ofcourse not
percieved by those blocked in intelligence by pride, and phallos object
worship. And neither apebrains.

http://ovekarlsen.com/tmp/clean_mix+master.wav

Open-source. Obviously they are in a very conflict with this. And try to
manipulate my email provider too.

Censorship, lack of recognition of intelligence, phallic objects used to
manipulate people, the list is quickly getting long, and already after
just little discussion, shows how incompetent these people are, and how
obviously stupid they are.

So - I guess you will choose the semenoriented fantasyworld, or actual
reality and brilliance.

To me, it really matters less. I have what I want, and use open-source
as I wish. Rergardless of the apebrains who in their fantasyworld
percieved otherwise, in complete patheticness. Go fuck like squirrel, in
your fantasyworld, never knowing any reality or true level, or what kind
of excellence I am doing.

PBWY :)

  Last update: 2014-01-07 15:41    [W:0.180 / U:1.312 seconds]