    Subject10++ years of research on religion, intelligent and accurate.
    I suggested changing the licence to my own "Beneficient Opensource Licence".

    I am now done with a long research project I have had going for over
    10++ years, researching and analysing monotheism.

    I think things become very clear there.

    In the linux-environment many ofcourse accuse R.S. of being "religious".
    However that is not monotheism. That is idolatry. And clearly deviant.
    Idolatry really is ancestor-worship, "salafism", Breivik, "the aryan
    race" etc.

    And really makes quite a solid argument, for change.

    Please do read, I am sure many here can follow. And through the
    research, I also realized that many unix-hackers believed in God.

    Some of the quality and philosohpy of unix, is from believers :)

    http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?page_id=62

    Peace Be With You.

      Last update: 2013-06-07 11:21    [W:4.807 / U:0.832 seconds]