SubjectRE: zsmalloc limitations and related topics

It's worth thinking about: Under what circumstances would a user want
to turn off compression? While unloading a compression module should
certainly be allowed if it makes a user comfortable, in my opinion,
if a user wants to do that, we have done our job poorly (or there
is a bug).

> To unload zswap all that is needed is to perform writeback on the pages
> held in the cache, this can be done by extending the existing writeback
> code.

Actually, frontswap supports this directly. See frontswap_shrink.

  Last update: 2013-03-14 20:43    [W:0.061 / U:0.184 seconds]