SubjectRe: [RFC 00/17] Remove GENERIC_GPIO from architecture code
On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 3:01 AM, Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@linaro.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Grant Likely <grant.likely@secretlab.ca> wrote:

>>> Nice!
>>> Acked-by: Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@linaro.org>
>>>
>>> I bet something will break, anyway: no pain no gain.
>>
>> Since this is a pretty invasive patch series that touches a lot of
>> architectures, we should get it into a separate branch that can get
>> pulled into linux-next.
>
> Good point. Alexandre, do you have a git repo to attain this?

Would be reasonable indeed. I can publish the branch on Github, but
(sorry for being clueless) what's the procedure to add a new branch to
linux-next? Shall I write to Stephen Rothwell directly?

Alex.

  Last update: 2013-03-14 15:43    [W:0.097 / U:0.084 seconds]