SubjectRe: Origen board hang with functionfs
From
On 22 February 2013 22:57, John Stultz <john.stultz@linaro.org> wrote:

> On 02/21/2013 10:55 PM, Tushar Behera wrote:
>>

>> I think the issue is because of the USB phy regulators. LDO3 and LDO8
>> power the phy regulators for OTG and HOST. These regulators are disabled
>> in OTG probe whereas they are not handled at all in HOST driver. Keeping
>> these LDOs always active should solve the problem for the time being.
>>
>> I will follow-up with a patch shortly. But I am not sure if this patch
>> will be considered for mainline as board patches are not getting
>> accepted these days.
>

> So your patch worked great for me! Thanks for the analysis and the patch!
>
> In the above, do you mean board-patches aren't getting accepted since the
> 3.9 merge window is already open, or that folks aren't accepting board
> patches at all?

As the board file may eventually be removed within 1-2 kernel
releases, maintainers are
not very keen in accepting new board patches. I will check if the
issue persists with DT
based system and submit related patch after the merge window.

--
Tushar Behera

  Last update: 2013-02-23 18:01    [W:0.064 / U:0.440 seconds]