SubjectRE: [ASAP] thermal_sys.c NULL ptr deref patch likely incomplete
Date
Hi, Andreas,

Sorry for the late fix as I was in Chinese New Year holiday and paternity leave. :)
Please apply these two patches and see if the problem has been solved.

Thanks,
rui

[unhandled content-type:application/octet-stream][unhandled content-type:application/octet-stream]

  Last update: 2013-02-18 13:21    [W:0.137 / U:0.236 seconds]