SubjectRe: quilt 0.60 does not include CCed email without name
On Thu, Dec 05, 2013 at 08:58:37PM +0000, Christoph Lameter wrote:
> > > You say this in the commit, but the linux-parisc list isn't cc'd on the
> > > email ...
> >
> > Weird my testoutput before the patchset was sent out shows that it
> > was included then :
>
> Ok while the test output was done with quilt 0.50 the patch was actually
> send with quilt 0.60 from another system. quilt 0.60 skips all Cc:s that
> do not have a full name.
>
> So Helge was included since it had a name
>
> > Cc: Helge Deller <deller@gmx.de>
>
> but
>
> > Cc: linux-parisc@vger.kernel.org
>
> did not because no name was available.
>
> Martin?

I'm sorry, I never use the quilt mail command myself. After a quick
investiguation of the git history, this bug seems to be caused by:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/quilt.git/commit/?id=02f15444278eb3a854acae0192124153e0c6d9d4

I think that the last lines should be changed as follows (and same for
the one before):

I'm CCing Andreas so that he can comment, and if nobody complains I'll
commit it to our git.

Many thanks for the detailed bug report,
Mt.

--
Simplicity does not precede complexity, but follows it.
-- "Epigrams in Programming", by Alan J. Perlis of Yale University.

  Last update: 2013-12-06 09:41    [W:1.181 / U:0.016 seconds]