SubjectYour Spam Report
Thank you for contacting us regarding unwanted email that you received from BUYERLEADS.INFO. GoDaddy is an industry leader in our anti-spam efforts.

We are investigating this domain name for spam/abuse activities. If our investigation shows the domain name to be spamming or violating our Terms of Service, we will take actions to re-direct, suspend, or cancel the services involved.

Our initial combined investigation shows that GoDaddy.com is providing hosting and/or DNS forwarding services to BUYERLEADS.INFO. Please be aware that the services we provide this domain name can greatly impact our ability to stop the spam from being sent to you.

For a more detailed explanation of our Anti-Spam policy, including the actions we take to stop spam and network abuse, please go to https://www.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx?pageid=SPAM_EULA&prog_id=GoDaddy&isc=gdbb380.

Again, thank you for helping bring this to our attention. Please be aware that this may be the only response you receive to your complaint.

Regards,
GoDaddy.com Network Abuse Department

Copyright (C) 1999-2013 GoDaddy.com, LLC. All rights reserved.

  Last update: 2013-12-06 03:41    [W:0.029 / U:0.336 seconds]