SubjectLSF/MM 2014 Call For Proposals
The annual Linux Storage, Filesystem and Memory Management Summit for
2014 will be held on March 24th and 25th before the Linux Foundation
Collaboration summit at The Meritage Resort, Napa Valley, CA.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linux-storage-filesystem-and-mm-summit
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit

Note that we are running LSF/MM a little earlier in 2014 than in previous
years.

On behalf of the committee I would like to issue a call for agenda proposals
that are suitable for cross-track discussion as well as more technical
subjects for discussion in the breakout sessions.

1) Suggestions for agenda topics should be sent before January 31st
2014 to:

lsf-pc@lists.linux-foundation.org

and cc the Linux list or lists that are most interested in it:

ATA: linux-ide@vger.kernel.org
FS: linux-fsdevel@vger.kernel.org
MM: linux-mm@kvack.org
SCSI: linux-scsi@vger.kernel.org

People who need more time for visa applications should send proposals before
January 15th. The committee will complete the first round of selections
on that date to accommodate applications.

Please remember to tag your subject with [LSF/MM TOPIC] to make it
easier to track. Agenda topics and attendees will be selected by the
program committee, but the final agenda will be formed by consensus of
the attendees on the day.

We will try to cap attendance at around 25-30 per track to facilitate
discussions although the final numbers will depend on the room sizes at
the venue.

2) Requests to attend the summit should be sent to:

lsf-pc@lists.linux-foundation.org

Please summarize what expertise you will bring to the meeting, and what
you would like to discuss. Please also tag your email with [LSF/MM ATTEND]
so there is less chance of it getting lost in the large mail pile.

Presentations are allowed to guide discussion, but are strongly
discouraged. There will be no recording or audio bridge. However, we expect
that written minutes will be published as we did in previous years

2013:
http://lwn.net/Articles/548089/

2012:
http://lwn.net/Articles/490114/
http://lwn.net/Articles/490501/

2011:
http://lwn.net/Articles/436871/
http://lwn.net/Articles/437066/

3) If you have feedback on last year's meeting that we can use to
improve this year's, please also send that to:

lsf-pc@lists.linux-foundation.org

Thank you on behalf of the program committee:

Storage:
James Bottomley
Martin K. Petersen

Filesystems:
Trond Myklebust
Jeff Layton
Dave Chinner
Jan Kara
Ted Ts'o

MM:
Rik van Riel
Michel Lespinasse

--
Mel Gorman
SUSE Labs

  Last update: 2013-12-20 10:41    [W:0.476 / U:0.008 seconds]