Subject[GIT PULL] Ceph updates and fixes for 3.13
Hi Linus,

I just returned from two weeks off the grid to discover I'd miscalculated
and just missed the merge window. If you're feeling inclined, there are a
few non-fixes mixed into this this request (improved readv/writev, nicer
behavior for unlinked files) that can be pulled from here:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sage/ceph-client.git for-linus

If not, I have a fixes only branch here:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sage/ceph-client.git for-linus-bugs-only

These include a couple fixes to the new fscache code that went in during
the last cycle (which will need to go stable@ shortly as well), a couple
client-side directory fragmentation fixes, a fix for a race in the cap
release queuing path, and a couple race fixes in the request abort
and resend code.

Obviously some of this could have gone into 3.12 final, but I preferred to
overtest rather than send things in for a late -rc, and then my travel
schedule intervened--my apologies there.

Thanks!
sage

everything (for-linus):

Li Wang (1):
ceph: allocate non-zero page to fscache in readpage()

Milosz Tanski (1):
ceph: hung on ceph fscache invalidate in some cases

Yan, Zheng (8):
ceph: remove outdated frag information
ceph: handle frag mismatch between readdir request and reply
ceph: drop unconnected inodes
ceph: queue cap release in __ceph_remove_cap()
ceph: set caps count after composing cap reconnect message
ceph: handle race between cap reconnect and cap release
ceph: cleanup aborted requests when re-sending requests.
ceph: wake up 'safe' waiters when unregistering request

majianpeng (2):
ceph: Implement writev/pwritev for sync operation.
ceph: implement readv/preadv for sync operation

fs/ceph/addr.c | 2 +-
fs/ceph/cache.c | 3 +
fs/ceph/caps.c | 27 ++--
fs/ceph/dir.c | 11 +-
fs/ceph/file.c | 435 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
fs/ceph/inode.c | 59 ++++++-
fs/ceph/mds_client.c | 61 +++++--
fs/ceph/mds_client.h | 1 +
fs/ceph/super.c | 1 +
fs/ceph/super.h | 9 +-

or the bug fixes only (for-linus-bugs):

Li Wang (1):
ceph: allocate non-zero page to fscache in readpage()

Milosz Tanski (1):
ceph: hung on ceph fscache invalidate in some cases

Yan, Zheng (7):
ceph: remove outdated frag information
ceph: handle frag mismatch between readdir request and reply
ceph: queue cap release in __ceph_remove_cap()
ceph: set caps count after composing cap reconnect message
ceph: handle race between cap reconnect and cap release
ceph: cleanup aborted requests when re-sending requests.
ceph: wake up 'safe' waiters when unregistering request

fs/ceph/addr.c | 2 +-
fs/ceph/cache.c | 3 +++
fs/ceph/dir.c | 11 ++++++++-
fs/ceph/mds_client.h | 1 +
fs/ceph/super.h | 8 +------

  Last update: 2013-11-23 20:41    [W:0.026 / U:0.536 seconds]