SubjectHello Dearest One in need,
From
Hello Dearest One in need,

I am Miss.Aisha Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the
embattled president of Libya, I am currently residing in one
of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the
meantime,my family is the target of Western nations led by
Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our
investments and bank accounts in several countries are their
targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign
investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control
of part of the vast cash available to private account with
my late brother who was killed by NATO air strike, for a
possible investment in your country.

If this transaction interest you, you don’t have to
disclose it to any body because of what is going with my
entire family, if the united
nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it
as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself
only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into
your account immediately for onward investment in your
country because I don’t want the united nation to know
about this account that deposited in my father bank will BIB
BANK which(35.5)Thirty Five housand Five Millions US Dollars!

Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and
can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this
project, kindly respond with the following information for
more details of about the project.!

1. Your full names and address
2. Your private telephone and fax numbers
3. Your private email address
4. Age and profession

Best Regard,
Miss.Aisha Gaddafi.