SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] A minor amd64_edac fix for 3.13
On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 02:22:15AM +0100, Frank Becker wrote:
> Still, Google made a mistake by tagging Boris mail as SPAM. As you
> already wrote it probably was triggered by the content filter. They
> don't tell. To get those filters right is probably impossible. BTW, I
> liked your idea to tag propaganda you mentioned in some interview.

Btw, this reminds me:

I used to have lkml subscribed to gmail and had to go into the spam
folder and regularly fish out legit lkml messages.

The culmination of this activity was me finding a @google.com employee
mail addressed to a discussion on lkml!!! And he was sending from their
own range, of course.

So yes, while hetzner possibly doesn't take care of spammers or doesn't
do so in timely manner (if I'd have to guess, they're on that money
saving trip *every* fucking company is on right now) I can't help but
wonder at the arrogance of gmail's decision to mark certain messages as
spam without saying why so as to senders be able to fix that.

And they even manage to shoot their own foot in the process.

So Linus, get Linux Foundation to write a nice search interface for mail
so that you can move back to community servers. Better yet, write one
yourself - I know you're good at writing your own stuff. We'll gladly
help out if you need people.

:-) :-)

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Sent from a fat crate under my desk. Formatting is fine.

  Last update: 2013-11-17 09:21    [W:0.053 / U:0.096 seconds]