SubjectRe: scsi-mq + open-iscsi support patches..?
On Fri, 2013-11-01 at 09:46 -0500, Mike Christie wrote:
> On 10/28/13 5:03 PM, Nicholas A. Bellinger wrote:
> > Hi Mike,
> >
> > Just curious as to the status of the scsi-mq conversion patches for
> > open-iscsi that you where working on a while back..?
> >
> > I'm asking because recently I've been spending alot of time with scsi-mq
> > + virtio-scsi, and would really to start banging on iser-target ports
> > using an scsi-mq enabled iser-initiator as well..
> >
> > So that said, are there any blockers holding things up towards getting a
> > working prototype..?
> >

> Just time. Just finished a release at work and just got back from
> vacation so hoping to work on this some more in the next weeks.

<nod>

Btw, I'm happy to help move things along here too, and have a few extra
cycles to spare..

> On a related note, some iscsi vendor has been hitting a crash with your
> tree.

I got an email from Jayamohan recently, but the OOPs did not appear to
be scsi-mq related..

> Have you rebased it it to take in Christoph's changes and fixes
> that are in Jens's tree? The code here
>
> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/nab/target-pending.git/log/?h=scsi-mq
>
> looks ok. That is the current code right?

It's current as of a few weeks ago, but does not include the very latest
blk-mq code that's now in next from Jens.

I'll be rebasing once blk-mq hits mainline over the next weeks.. ;)

--nab

  Last update: 2013-11-01 21:41    [W:0.063 / U:0.256 seconds]