SubjectRE: [BUG] panda board locks up on boot
Date

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately it didn't make any difference for me, neither did an upgrade to 3.8-rc5. I guess I have to wait for the TPS support to hit mainline kernel.

Regards
Mats

  Last update: 2013-01-28 11:43    [W:0.054 / U:1.624 seconds]