SubjectRe: IPsec AH use of ahash
On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 07:40:49PM -0500, Tom St Denis wrote:
> If you guys can't appreciate that I should just bow out of the
> discussion. I didn't come here looking for a fight I came here to seek
> reason.

Ok, I'm going to pretty much repeat what Steve said but I'm going to
repeat it only once and if you don't want to understand it then, don't
even bother replying.

If you want to get your code in the kernel, simply do what the
maintainer asks you and stop debating. He's not asking you to swallow
knifes or walk on embers or some other crazy shit - he asks you
reasonable stuff and he *knows* that code needs testing and that it
takes a while but this is a price we all pay. Accept it.

You're not the only one being asked to retest stuff and you're not going
to be the last one so stop wasting your time and get something done
instead.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Sent from a fat crate under my desk. Formatting is fine.

  Last update: 2013-01-21 02:41    [W:0.088 / U:0.204 seconds]