SubjectRe: Death of Andre Hedrick - A belated birthday present
From
Here is Andre's last gift to me, along with dozens of other attack
blogs. I have to wonder if this case was similiar to Aaron Schwart's
case since I had filed charges with the FBI about all this that had
gone on for years on end and they had notified me they were close to
catching him and his buddies and knew all the identities of the people
involved in this stalking. His name did come up as their number 1
suspect on TORNET along with a bunch of other Linux folks including
ex-Novell folks (Wipfel, Murphy, Bradford, Perens).

Most of it has come done but to be honest, someone who stalks people
on the internet then kills himself on their birthday while posting
blogs which point back to LKML definitely is mentally unstable. I was
notified he had purchased firearms along with a guy named Fagerburg
and they were concerned our friend Andre was planning a visit to my
home in New Mexico. One of the members of LKML (I am not mentioning
names) was arrested by the New Mexico police with illegal handguns
south of Sante Fe after cruising my house in Albuq

  Last update: 2013-01-21 02:21    [W:0.036 / U:0.052 seconds]