SubjectDeath of Andre Hedrick - A belated birthday present
From
I have been recovering for some time and was hospitalized in July 2012
for 30 days in a neurological hospital from a diabetic seizure and was
in a coma for several weeks. Fortunately, I have almost completely
recovered and have been on a 6 month convalesence in Utah. I almost
died and I got to see that tunnel with the light at the end. It was
quite an experience.

I have held off on revealing the following publicly until the furor
over Andre's death died down and to be honest, I have been very ill
but am recovering. Andre sent me an email from one of his spam
accounts and stated stat since I fired him from TRG 10 years ago, he
had decided to kill himself on my birthday as some sort of "payback".
He admitted on this email to having stalked me for 10 years and was
responsible for most of the link spamming of my name on google and
most of the harassment on wikipedia and other places online -- in
short -- he outed himself as the primary internet stalker "paying me
back" for dissing him years before.

I had received emails from him over the years and there were tons of
them from hundreds of spam email addresses and most of them were
pretty harassing.

I wish I had kept a copy of it to have it framed -- he sent it to me
four days before him killed himself stating he planned to kill himself
on my birthday as the ultimate payback. I ignored and erased it just
like I did the other junk spam I had gotten from him over the years.

I was born July 13, 1960. Andre killed himself on my birthday.
Thanks for the birthday present Andre but to be honest the world was a
much more interesting place with you in it. I would you had rather
given me the present of being there for your family rather than taking
a cowards way out. Rob Penrose was my friend too and I remember when
he killed himself. I thought him a coward for doing it. Suicide is a
one way ticket to oblivion -- no redemption.

Don't waste a moment on this idiot or one minute of sleep -- I didn't.

Jeff Merkey

  Last update: 2013-01-21 00:41    [W:0.034 / U:0.044 seconds]