SubjectRe: linux-next: build failure after merge of the scsi tree

Quoting James Bottomley <James.Bottomley@hansenpartnership.com>:

> On Fri, 2013-01-11 at 11:35 -0600, Brian King wrote:

>> > This change should be pushed to Linus in time for 3.8-final, so there
>> > should not be any bisect issues.
>>
>> We can do this either way.
>>
>> James - what is your preference? Drop everything and do a resend of the
>> entire series or delta patches on top of what is currently in your tree?
>
> Drop everything and resend still, I think. There's still a rebase
> problem, because the merge failure will happen if I rebase the misc tree
> to beyond Greg's merge point and I'd rather not have to worry about it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> James

Hi James, I just re-sent all patches which are against
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git.
This kernel already have Greg's "Drivers: scsi: remove _dev*
attributes" patch.

Let me know if you have any questions for these patches.

Thanks for for your help!
Wendy

  Last update: 2013-01-12 04:01    [W:0.041 / U:0.268 seconds]