SubjectRe: Help on Driver touchkit_ps2.c
On 01/09/2013 02:07 PM, Yves DUF wrote:
> Hello Mister Mattock.
>
> I hope this email will not bother you. It's about the eGalax
> Touchscreen driver you modify more or less recently.
>
> I try to use it on a archos 9 tablet PC, with tricks from that link and others:
> http://forum.archosfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=27303
>
> But no matter how hard I try, the touchscreen doesn't work on my archos 9
> PC tablet. I use the nomux option, the good serio1 on raw_device, the
> module is present ... But it's impossible to install the eGalaxy
> driver, I fall on the "no PS2 mouse present".
>
> I've tried this on Ubuntu 12.04 (with both vanilla & recompiled kernel to
> add touchkit.c module), debian 6.06 (kernel 2.6.32) and Bodhi linux (kernel
> 3.5) and to version of eGalaxy userland driver (the latest, and an old one
> 3.07)
>
> In fact the touch_kit_detect function failed on the first ps2_command
> (when it tried to send the 0xA 1 0xE.
>
> I'm sorry to bother you, but if you got some clue to make the touch screen
> work, I would be very gratefull.
>
> Yves.

from what I remember I just fixed some web addresses(no real code
changes). best thing for you to do is try to contact the
authors/maintainers of the code so that they can fix their code.

I added some Cc's

cheers,

Justin P. Mattock

  Last update: 2013-01-10 19:21    [W:0.019 / U:0.852 seconds]