SubjectRe: Tux3 report: New news for the new year
Date
Hi Daniel,

Happy new year to you and everyone else!

Am Dienstag, 1. Januar 2013 schrieb Daniel Phillips:

[… long description on Tux3 design and current state …]

> We have made plausible plans for all of the above, but indeed the devil
> is in the doing. So we are considering the merits of invoking the "many
> hands make light work" principle. Tux3 is pretty well documented and the
> code base is, if not completely obvious, at least small and orthogonal.
> Tux3 runs in userspace in two different ways: the tux3 command and fuse.
> Prototyping in user space is a rare luxury that could almost make one
> lazy. Tux3 is an entirely grassroots effort driven by volunteers.
> Nonetheless, we would welcome offers of assistance from wherever they
> may come, especially testers.

Sounds all good and nice and interesting to test, but where to grab the
source?

I found no obvious URL.

http://tux3.org/source.html:

merkaba:/tmp> git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/daniel/linux-tux3.git
Cloning into 'linux-tux3'...

merkaba:/tmp> hg clone http://hg.tux3.org/tux3/
Abbruch: Fehler: Connection timed out

http://phunq.net/:

| Welcome to phunq.net!
|
| Please stay tuned for more exciting developments.

Thanks,