    SubjectMY BELOVED, KINDLY TREAT AS URGENT.
    From
    Dear Beloved Friend,

    I greet you in the name of God Almighty.

    I got your contact through prayers and painstaking efforts in my
    search for a reliable and God fearing person to help me carry out my
    last wish of helping the charity organisation and orphanage homes
    there in your country with this USD$25,000,000 Million I kept in a
    finance company here in London before I became ill. If you are willing
    to help, please get back to me for more details.My name is Mr.Ahmed
    Suleman from United Arab Emirates.

    May God Bless you as you assist me in carrying out my last wish.

    Regards,

    Ahmed Suleman.

      Last update: 2012-08-27 10:01    [W:3.144 / U:0.388 seconds]