SubjectRe: Search for patch for kernel stack data disclosure in binfmt_script during execve
Got a hint via IRC, that I should not send patch idea for review to
"generic" list, but to maintainers and last (or relevant) comitters of code.

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git;a=commitdiff;h=bf2a9a39639b8b51377905397a5005f444e9a892

CC to generic just for the records

--
http://www.halfdog.net/
PGP: 156A AE98 B91F 0114 FE88 2BD8 C459 9386 feed a bee

  Last update: 2012-08-23 00:41    [W:0.091 / U:0.920 seconds]