SubjectMODULE_LICENSE("GPL")??
What would happen if NVIDIA used this define in their proprietary driver? I
ask because I am currently in a situation where I believe I may be about to
use a product that may be doing this very thing. We had to sign a license
agreement to get the kernel driver source for this product. What we
received contained the kernel driver source and user land library stuff.
The source code for the kernel driver has MODULE_LICENSE("GPL") defined.
The only license info in the package received was NOT the GPL license.

On this particular vendors web site they offer unrestricted downloads of
binary packages for their product/s that are for specific DIST kernels. But
to get the source requires signing a license agreement that is NOT GPL.

Thanks

  Last update: 2012-08-02 00:01    [W:0.081 / U:0.440 seconds]