SubjectRe: [patch] cgroups: disallow attaching kthreadd
On Thu, 5 Apr 2012, Mike Galbraith wrote:

> I submitted that, and it didn't fly. I like the generic exclusion
> better, so I submit that for consideration.

[+akpm]

The last time we went through this, it was left after Andrew had fixed it
up when the cpusets version was merged in -mm without any disagreement
from Peter who was cc'd and that version was acked both by myself and Paul
Menage at https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/12/14/402. Andrew dropped it and
asked for a repost since there was some on-going scheduler work going on
in linux-next that caused that version not to apply. No follow-up was
ever offered.

Why have we now gone in a completely different direction again?

  Last update: 2012-04-05 08:09    [W:1.068 / U:0.004 seconds]