SubjectRe: [Android-virt] [ANNOUNCE] [OFFTOPIC] Xvisor ARM with and/or without virtualization extensions
From
Hi Alex,

Network Virtualization and Block Device Virtualization are at top most
priority for Xvisor right now. Couple of folks have already started
working on Network virtualization but Block Device Virtualization
still unexplored.

We would be glad to have your contributions. Do join our xvisor-devel
googlegroup.

Thanks & Regards,
Anup Patel

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 7:24 PM, Alexander Golec <thejfasi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a graduating senior at Columbia University, and I have spent the past semester working on the KVM on ARM project, specifically on block IO virtualization support. I was wondering if you have any need for an implementation of IO virtualization for block and network operations. If so, then I would be glad to submit a pull request further down the line.
>
> Alex

  Last update: 2012-04-24 18:21    [W:0.058 / U:0.096 seconds]