SubjectRe: RM9000 / E9000, MSP71xx class processors, SOCs and eval boards
From
On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:00 AM, Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> since many years the support code for those devices is rusting away in
> the lmo git tree and frankly, I'd get rid of it because there's been
> very few patch submissions or any kind of indication that somebody
> still cares. In short, this has turned into a waste of resource not
> least my time.
>
> So, is anybody still interested in maintaining that code? If so, you
> better attach a bunch of patches to your reply.
>
> Ralf

I'm interested in the MSP71xx eval board, although I may be
the only person in the world who cares. Specifically, I use the
msp71xx_defconfig. 3.7-rc8 compiles with gcc-4.6.3
without requiring any patches.

I don't know when the last time the RM9000 was compilable,
but I have no interest in that, nor do I have interest in the
FPGA or eval board versions of the MSP7120 (no hardware to
test with).

I had hoped that someone from PMC-Sierra would respond, but
maybe they don't care anymore...

Shane McDonald

  Last update: 2012-12-06 23:01    [W:2.383 / U:0.612 seconds]