Subject[GIT PULL 0/3] ARM: arm-soc: Third and final batch foe 3.8
Hi Linus,

Here is the last batch of branches for 3.8. It's wrapping up merges for
SPEAr and socfpga, some additional contents for Exynos and shmobile and
a large update for mvebu/kirkwood.

For kirkwood, we're working on figuring out the workflow better with the
submaintainers, they have a rapid pace of development and end up with a
lot of interdependent topic branches. So we grouped them in a topic on
their own this merge window; something we're trying to avoid overall.

Same procedure as last time, merge conflicts documented in each request
and *-resolved branches pushed for reference.

And thanks for your tolerance of merge conflicts in this merge window,
it's been a relatively bad one and we'll work to avoid more of the silly
ones for 3.9.

From here on out it'll mostly be fixes, and possibly a few straggling
patches.

Thanks,

-Olof

  Last update: 2012-12-14 23:41    [W:0.058 / U:3.056 seconds]