SubjectRe: Question on Memory management unit
I will just refer you to this link:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/116343/what-is-the-difference-between-vmalloc-and-kmalloc

Is as much as I know about that. You will find links that refer to
other places, where they discuss/explain that.

Javier Domingo