SubjectNetwork routing problem after upgrading to 3.6.2
Date
Hi All,

I have a network issue with two routers at work. They're setup with vrrp and do load balancing with
'ip route nexthop' and iptables connmark, using different vlan to connect to different modems.

They have been working fine until recently where suddenly http connections just never finish
updated the kernel to 3.6.2.

If I boot to older kernel (3.4.11), everything becomes normal again.

Also, they only slow down if I use multiple gateway. They work fine when set with one default gateway,
except that it's slower because there's less link available.

Sorry, if I can't narrow it down further. I last read this list about 10 years ago, I'm so rusty now.
Please cc me as I'm not on the list.

Cheers,

Melby Sjamsuddin
Software Developermobile. 0403 714 482
www.vulytrampolines.com ◦ like us on Facebook
For more general enquiries email: sales@vulytrampolines.com or call 1300 667 514
[unhandled content-type:application/pkcs7-signature]

  Last update: 2012-11-05 10:42    [W:0.179 / U:0.100 seconds]