Subjectdrivres/hv
Date

Greg,

I recently discovered that the Hyper-V host allocates mmio
memory for some synthetic devices like the virtual framebuffer.
We are currently in the process of implementing this virtual
framebuffer device. As part of the offer message from the host
we are given the mmio region size that needs to be allocatted to
the device. I am told in the current implementation of the firmware,
this mmio resource shows up in the PCI space. What is the best way to
allocate this mmio space for this driver.

Regards,

K. Y

  Last update: 2012-11-28 22:01    [W:0.914 / U:0.064 seconds]