    SubjectRe: [ 35/83] ARM: imx: ehci: fix host power mask bit
    On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:52:25PM -0500, Michael D. Burkey wrote:
    > This patch is definitely needed -- it is obviously setting the wrong
    > bit -- but I am still doing testing to see what other complications
    > may arise from actually setting the RIGHT bit (i.e. I've seen some
    > odd results so far and suspect some other code may have been changed
    > historically to account for the wrong behaviour this bit was
    > causing).
    >
    > We're currently on vacation for Thanksgiving over here in the USA
    > and I won't be back in the office til next week.
    >
    > If you would, hold off on adding the patch to the stable kernel
    > until I have a bit more time to check out a couple of things.

    As it's already in Linus's tree, one would have hoped that the patch
    would have been tested already :)

    I'll leave it in the stable tree, if it's a problem, please get the fix
    into Linus's tree, and then have that fix submitted to the stable kernel
    trees.

    thanks,

    greg k-h

      Last update: 2012-11-26 20:21    [W:4.255 / U:0.020 seconds]