SubjectRe: possible regression in kernel 3.6: system hangs during nightly tape backup
Any ideas on that? I'm currently avoiding the 3.6 series because
of that problem but would be willing to reproduce the hang if I'd
know what to do once it happens, ie. what kind of information to
collect in order to identify the cause of the problem.
I may also try 3.7-rc if there's any interest.

--
Tilman Schmidt E-Mail: tilman@imap.cc
Bonn, Germany

  Last update: 2012-11-24 20:41    [W:0.105 / U:0.236 seconds]