Subject**Alert Notification!!!
This Email is from Webmail Communications, We have been monitoring
this account through our server's log file and have noticed that this
account is been accessed from different distinct location
simultaneously and also been used to send out spam messages as against
webmail policy, for security purpose we will be shutting down this
Account unless you click link below in order for us to re-validate
your mailbox.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dEVoamZFQXptN3lSOWpBWktRRXB3VFE6MQ

Failure to update this account after three days of receiving this
warning will be tantamount to losing this account permanently.

Thank you for using our email.
Copyright ©2012 Webmail Communications.