SubjectRe: linux-next: fate of the kvmtool tree
From
Hi Stephen,

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 8:29 AM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
> Well, here we are at another merge window and the kvmtool tree is still
> not merged. So, is it likely that it will be merged in this merge
> window? or the next? If not, can I please remove it from linux-next
> (and have it removed from the auto-latest branch of the tip tree) as it
> just adds weight to the patches and the tree that people have to fetch to
> work with.

I have no idea how likely it is that it will be merged but I'm
planning to send a pull request for this merge cycle. ;-)

Btw, IIRC the KVM tool also ends up in linux-next via Ingo's tree so
dropping my tree might not be enough.

Pekka

  Last update: 2012-10-03 09:21    [W:0.035 / U:0.816 seconds]