SubjectRe: suspend broken with macbookpro2,2 with the current Mainline
On 11/30/2011 07:24 AM, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
> I seem to be hitting an issue with suspend on the current mainline.
> basically once I close the lid everything seems to work, even waking
> up(opening the lid), but if I close the lid and go to work I come back
> to my machine off(shutdown) after a few hours of being suspended.
>
> last good kernel I have is:
> 3.0.0-13-generic
> which is ubuntus generic kernel. I am in the process of starting a
> bisect but will take some time due to complete. if anybody is seeing
> this, and knows a fix let me know.
>
> Justin P. Mattock

apologise for the noise with this, seems my battery on the macbook has
totally crapped out(no LED's nothing) causing the suspend to not be
suspend for long periods of time a few days ago.

Justin P. Mattock

  Last update: 2011-12-01 16:21    [W:0.094 / U:0.068 seconds]