SubjectRe: [Cocci] Re: status of constification
>>> What would the right approach be?  It is not obvious to find 100% of the
>>> header files, because some of them depend on information in Makefiles.
>>
>> For 100% coverage you can look at how the Linux Makefiles invoke sparse.
>
> I haven't looked at it, but I doubt it gives 100% coverage, because one
> can have code in both the if and else branches of an ifdef. I would
> imagine that it gives 100% coverage for whatever architecture you would be
> compiling for?

For my purposes it's enough to find all includes for a given .config.

What would be also useful is if Coccinelle could somehow ignore ifdef's that
guard code blocks so that it would analyse all code in a translation unit.

Thanks Emese

  Last update: 2010-11-13 13:15    [W:0.132 / U:0.088 seconds]