SubjectRe: [RFC, PATCH 0/4] elf_core_dump(): Add extended numbering support
Hi HATAYAMA-san,

Daisuke HATAYAMA wrote:
> Question to Maintainers
> ========
>
> I know these patches are conflicting with Hiramatsu-san's
> (http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/11/28/143), so I am planning to remake
> them. But now, I don't know what tree is sutable to send these
> patches. Do you have any suggestions?

Currently, my patches are merged into Andrew's -mm tree.
I think your patch also may be picked up to -mm tree.

BTW, I had asked him and Ingo that is possible to copy it to
-tip tree too, because coredump tracepoint patch depends
on both of signal-tracepoint and the coredump parameters
patch. However, since now signal-tracepoint patches has
been merged to linus git tree, I assume that coredump
tracepoint patch can be applied after -mm tree moved on
to .33-rc1.

Thank you!

--
Masami Hiramatsu

Software Engineer
Hitachi Computer Products (America), Inc.
Software Solutions Division

e-mail: mhiramat@redhat.com

  Last update: 2009-12-15 16:13    [W:0.620 / U:0.012 seconds]