SubjectRe: Ctrl+C doesn't interrupt process waiting for I/O
Date
Joe Peterson <joe@skyrush.com> wrote:
> Elias Oltmanns wrote:
[...]
>> Quite frankly, I'm a bit at a loss as to how I should go about debugging
>> this and what kind of data might be useful to others to do so.
>
> If you can, please try the new patch I attached to the post:
>
> http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=121520229900676&w=2

Sorry, I just forgot to mention that I had already done that. It doesn't
make any difference as far as I can see (not that I'm surprised about
it).

[...]
> And also, if you can, try doing 'stty noflsh' and then the test case
> again to see if this alters behavior. This may be good to know as well,
> even if the flush is not centrally involved in the issue.

No, that didn't make any difference either.

Regards,

Elias

  Last update: 2008-07-06 10:31    [W:0.172 / U:0.208 seconds]