SubjectRe: post-2.6.25 locks up hard without any message
On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Pierre Ossman <drzeus-list@drzeus.cx> wrote:
> Sorry about the lack of updates, but I haven't had time to do any more
> testing.
>
> Anyhoo, I did an update today and the machine is running fine so far.
> Looking at the git history, it seems the patch mentioned here was
> included, which would explain things.
>
> Thanks
> --
> -- Pierre Ossman
>
> Linux kernel, MMC maintainer http://www.kernel.org
> rdesktop, core developer http://www.rdesktop.org

I'm glad to see everything is running smoothly, Over here I would have
to say everything is running smoothly as well,
except for a few things, which is fine to me, especially since this
kernel is under testing. I just need to learn to be more patient with
some of the issues, and try not to freak out. and take them as a
learning experience.
regards;

--
Justin P. Mattock

  Last update: 2008-05-09 19:09    [W:0.169 / U:0.040 seconds]