SubjectRe: [Bug #10732] REGRESSION: 2.6.26-rc2-git4: X server failed start on X61s laptop
Martin Bligh wrote:
> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Randy.Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net> wrote:

>>> That depends on your account's access rights within the Bugzilla, which always
>>> have been a mystery to me.
>>>
>> Martin Bligh should be able to clear that mystery up.
>>

> Jon ... is that something we can configure? Seems ... wrong.
> Submitter and owner should both have power to edit the bug.

Submitter and owner should be able to edit the bug as far I as can see.

If the bug is not already in the resolved state then you can use the
Close check box at the end of the 'Resolve' option line to close a bug
with one submit. You do not have to change it to the assign state in
order to close it either - if it is the submitter or owner that is
closing it. These statements do not apply to bugzilla in general but do
apply to the bugzilla.kernel.org one.

Jon

  Last update: 2008-05-30 01:31    [W:0.095 / U:0.312 seconds]