SubjectRe: Sony laptop battery has odd behavior with 2.6.26-rc3ish build.
I think this is my battery/laptop ACPI.  I just booted back to  2.6.22-14
and the behavior remained the same. Interestingly, it started chaged
to 4096mAh and I unplugged it. The battery began discharging. When it
reached 3800mAh, I plugged it back in. The battery indicated it was
charging, but remaining capacity slowly declined to 3072mAh where it
stablized. Removing/Instaling the battery gave no change in behavior,
upon reinsertion, the reading remained at 3072mAh. I then unplugged the
charger. It was approx 35 seconds before the reading began to trickle
back down. Again, it trickled down slowly (which it is doing currently).

Either it has always behaved this way and I just didn't notice it or
something has changed inside my battery. I have not done any BIOS update
in years (last one that was available).

Thanks,
Robin