SubjectRe: suspend issue
First how do I not top message?,
For the situation with suspend I was able to succeed when fglrx was
loaded(not sure about radeonhd)
In what I experienced over here: when not loading fglrx would cause my
system to recover from suspend with a blank screen then a reboot a few
seconds later. Now two days ago I upgraded Xorg to 7.3 then doing the
same test leaves me with a different result;
With having fglrx not loaded the system will recover from suspend, but
with a blank screen and no reboot a few seconds later.
I have not upgraded the opengl drivers yet. From what I can see over
here the kernel is probably O.K. This looks more like a module issue
opengl, fglrx, radeonhd etc...of the three fglrx is recovering(I
havent tried radeonhd) I will look into upgrading my opengl stuff
today and test to see if they recover from a suspend.
regards;
Justin P. Mattock

--
Justin P. Mattock

  Last update: 2008-04-09 17:09    [W:0.190 / U:0.720 seconds]