SubjectDear Friend
Dear Friend

I could not get connected to you on phone so I decided to send this
email to you.Presently, I am out of the country.Since, I could not
reach you before I travelled I lodged your money including the
interest with the correspondent Bank Cotonou-Benin, in respect of the
little assistance you rendered to me during the cost of transfering my
sum.

The Account Officer Name,Dr. Ken Ibru is informed on this contact him
to receive your fund. His email is:
( ken55@sify.com )

Please I may not have time to respond your email, just contact Dr Ken
Ibru to release your payment.
Best Regards,
Dr.Andrew And Partners

  Last update: 2008-04-05 23:03    [W:0.030 / U:1.380 seconds]