SubjectRe: Ingo, no more kconfig patches

* Adrian Bunk <bunk@kernel.org> wrote:

> I would really appreciate it if you could send the error message and
> the .config but not quick kconfig patches that are often wrong and
> that you try to push through the maintainers as you tried here.

hey, sorry about invading your turf of trivial patches ;) I dont see it
as a problem that the thought process and the initial patch is
incomplete and ad-hoc. My preference is to work with people out in the
open, even on trivial issues. Dmitry is a capable maintainer who
understands his code very well and he'll resist me if i'm full of it.
Just like i resisted you when you were full of it. That's what
maintainers do, their job is to know their code.

And, occasionally, as in this case, i might end up being faced with a
bug in the code i maintain ;)

Ingo

  Last update: 2008-05-01 04:55    [W:0.256 / U:0.280 seconds]