SubjectRe: Microblaze Linux release
Hi,

On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 23:22 +0200, Michal Simek wrote:
> > Hi Michal
> >
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I update Microblaze kernel to latest Linus tree. I fixed some problems
> >> which come with it.
> >
> > While reading the previous discussion, I wondered that keeping PCI would be a
> > good idea. I am personnaly using it for a custom design and would be glad
> > being able to continue using it.
>
> I'll add PCI parts as I will have a reason to do it. I have no PCI devices
> connected to MB now.
>
> > If this represents too much work for you, we can probably add it later.
>
> yes. This is lot of work for me unfortunately without any commercial support.
>
> > Great work !

I have a working PCI implementation that I will submit once Michal's
patches are finalised.

Unsurprisingly it is heavily derived from the PPC implementation, but
reworked a little bit.

Regards,

John

--
John Williams, PhD, B.Eng, B.IT
PetaLogix - Linux Solutions for a Reconfigurable World

  Last update: 2008-04-24 01:07    [W:0.092 / U:0.084 seconds]